Wash on Wheels Supplies
Hulk Foam Soap
Hulk Foam Soap
W.O.W Hulk Foam Soap is the hi-tech shampoo specifically designed to create copious amounts of cleaning suds in a foam cannon or foam gun to lubricate the surface to avoid scratching during washing.
You can use this soap to:
- Turn your car into a Green Foam party
- Coat your car in billions of scrubbing bubbles
- Release and gently guide away dirt and grime
- Maintain your show-winning shine
- Take weekly washes to the next level of perfection
Hulk Foam Soap is thicker, slicker, and gentler than ever before. Use it with a Foam Cannon or Blaster. Powerful hyper surfactants cut through dirt and grime, lift them from sensitive automotive paintwork with billions of scrubbing bubbles, then safely lubricate and guide them off the paint for a scratch-free wash. Hulk Foam Soap rinses clean with no residue and even contains water softeners that help reduce hard water spots!
Advanced Technology for the Sudsiest Formula
The secret to Hulk Foam Soap’s high performance detailing capabilities is in the chemistry. Improper washing causes scratches and swirl marks that dull paintwork. In order to take Hulk Foam Soap to the next level, our chemists developed premium super polymers and hyper-surfactants that release dirt, dust, and debris allowing them to simply be rinsed away for a scratch-free wash!
- Shake well and add 1 - 8 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER